Lesbian News May 2017 Issue
Inside Lesbian News May Issue:
- R IS FOR REACTIONARY: GLAAD not happy with MPAA’s view of transgender film 3 Generations
- ENERGIZING, EMPOWERING, AND TRANSFORMING: THE DINAH 2017
A feel-good revolution that bonded our entire community together
- MIXING FASHION AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Rainbow Fashion Week returns to NYC on June 16 to 23 with a loud message of U.N.I.T.Y.
- THIS IS AMERICA: Donald Trump has changed us.
- LESBIAN ARTISTS SHINE, ONE SONG AT A TIME: From rap to pop to country, it seems that strong lesbian artists might just be the future of music.
- TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY GENDER: Welcome to the gender revolution!
- HOTSPOTS: Spring fever? Hotspots will help.
…and so much more!